Should I get with heartbroken guy?

I met him in college and we've been friends for a while. He's a sweet guy and super attractive. We share many interests and and hobbies. He's a really quiet and got him to come out of his shell. I found out he was seeing a girl and the other night, she broke his heart. He was devastated.

I feel bad but I want to make a move. I never told him I love him or crushing on him. Should I wait until the pain goes away or keep it in?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be there for him. Support him. Be a listener. One day the pain he has will begin to heal, and hopefully he will see you for how wonder you are and get with you.

Good luck

• Thank you. That's what I plan to do.

What Guys Said 1

• The best cure to get over a broken heart is to find someone else. So , I say go for it. It will make him feel better, and you will make your move like you want. :)

• That's what I thought. I just don't want to scare him.

• I doubt he's going to turn you away. Now, whether the relationship gets serious or not, who knows. But it could still be fun. :)

• That's true. I just hate seeing him sad. After he described his previous relationships, he deserves better.

What Girls Said 1

• Well you probably don't wanna come on too strong, but yeah! Go ahead

• How would I tell him without coming on too strong?