Should i. believe a guy that says this?

If a guy (like someone you are dating) told you that they would never hurt you and that you were their dream girl, be trusted? I mean, chances of someone saying that just saying it? Or really meaning it? Just curious since I have trust issues and he told me that.

Most Helpful Girl

• No one can make that promise. I'm sure he means it there's no way he can promise that. He's not you he doesn't know what will hurt you or what the future holds.

and even if you're his dream girl today there no way to know hell always feel that way.

He's just telling you how he feels so enjoy it that way. Don't take it as a eternal declaration or promise bc that's simply impossible.

What Guys Said 2

• let him prove himself to you over time.

• if you have trust issues it won't matter what he says, or what some internet people tell you.

What Girls Said 2

• go by actions, not just his words. plenty of guys will sell you a dream and not mean it. so you can't just believe a guy because he tells you what you wanna hear

• The only way to know if you can trust someone, is to trust them. Go with your gut feeling, trust your intuition, coz your intuition will tell you who to trust. Depends on how long you have known him, and how well you know him. If you have known him a short time it would be unwise and naive to hang onto his every word. It takes time to build trust in someone, But if you know him well, you should believe him coz doubting him for no valid reason will destroy the relationship. It will push him away.