I'm afraid to ever have feelings for someone again?

I'm so sick of having crushes on guys and it always ending badly. I just want a boyfriend who will love me and stay with me.. I have a crush on this guy and I like him a lot but I don't want to ask him out.. I don't ever want to ask a guy out again. And I always get so worried because whenever I like a guy he always likes someone else or doesn't like me etc etc... I don't know what to do because its so upsetting liking someone and worrying if they like you but at the same time if I try to tell him I like him I'm afraid that will end badly too... What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• From what you say, you have crushes and don't even end up dating these guys.

You're doing it wrong. This is what you're doing:
    - notice some guy
    - develop crush
    - like him
    - have fantasy relationship in your head imagining how you think it would be with him
    - find out he's not interested
    - feel devastated.

This is what you should be doing:
    - notice some guy
    - see if he's interested
    - notice another guy
    - see if he's interested
    - notice another guy
    - find out he's interested
    - start dating
    - develop feelings based on reality of how you two interact as an actual couple, not just as friends.

What Guys Said 1

• You wait. why the rush anyway, Highschool relationships (assuming you are in HS) never ever last,
    so what is the point of having a relationship if it doesn't last? wait till you meet someone who fits your critera
    and will shower you with love.

What Girls Said 2

• I am also "afraid" of having feelings for someone again and I told myself it's going to be a longggg time before that happens lol

You're young though. You just gotta keep on pushing. You'll be alright.

• high school problems <3

relax sweetie. If you want you could really stoping asking guys out for a while. Go have fun with yourself and your friends. Garantee nothing bad will come of spending quality time with yourself.