How do I tell if a girl is gay? Or how do I ask if a girl is gay?

It's just very hard to tell in this day and age
sigh
I must find another queer person in this land

Most Helpful Guy

• Just think about what attracts you sensually, sexually to a woman pay attention to your body language and what you do with your eye contact your hands your feet and then watch for the similar signs from a woman all our dead give away "tells" for a guy to pick up on should work the same way for a woman looking for a woman. Or have I simplified this to much if I have no disrespect intended.

What Guys Said 2

• I agree with anon girl, at our age especially, a lot of girls are bi or straight and experimenting with other girls, plus since girls are pretty intimate with each other (when they're friends) I think if your a little more forward it'll be really easy for you to tell

• Just ask if she has cunning linguistic skills.

What Girls Said 2

• I either mention that I'm pan and they usually reply, I mention myself then ask them, or I just straight up ask them, or I just ask them on a date

• I love girls ;) and most women are bisexual anyway it seems so you should have no problem.