Do guys care if a girl is older than them? If not, then what age gap is fine?

I'm talking about guys who are in their 20s. I know people hardly care about a 1 or 2 year age gap. But what about 4-5 year age gap (the girl being older of course).

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't particularly bother me, as long as we have common ground and she doesn't try to treat me as a child say in an argument or act like my opinion is less valid then I'd not mind an older woman. It only really starts to get strange when close to the age of your mother.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Not a problem.
    She can be my cougar and I'll be her cub.
    But seriously tho, I would date a girl 10 years older than me assuming she looked decent.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really , 10 and up is alright.
    4-5 down.

Interacting with the younger generation feels like I'm off to another planet sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha so cool!

• Show All
    • Hey , people who go by their heart ain't unicorns , you just gotta find them... coming to think of it we already have unicorns , they're called rhinos but that's beside the point.
      Anyway , all the best eh?

• I know! I guess I move in the wrong circles :P, all my peers care about is looking the best and happiest. I care about my life away from life.. if you know what I mean :P. Thanks and you too!!

• 10 years would be my limit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a girl 4-5 years older.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer we be close in age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would not bother me at all :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I care if it's more than 1 or 2 years.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I noticed that European men tend to like older women. I knew a guy who was 21 and he married a 25 year old girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a woman who has been happily married to a 7 years younger man.

0|0
    0|0
    • But people judge..

• Show All
    • no matter what one does, people will find a their way for gossips..

• True, if not age then the guy being tall and girl short or vice versa, or fat guy and skinny girl etc.