Would you date a girl with a body like this?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I have in the past but wouldn't do it again, I strongly dislike giving oral sex to women of that build and just wouldn't have much physical attraction to her.

• Depends if she was working to make that body a bit slimmer. If so then why not, she's not going to look like that forever and change is sexy.

• No, I personally don't find that body attractive. All the female responses so far - if you look past the anger - are correct, there are guys out there who do like that, you need to find them!

• I like big woman!
    Look at my figure, I'm so thin..
    The question back to, DO BIG WOMEN LIKE THIN GUYS?

• You are a very good looking person. What can't be judged from a picture, and is the most important part of dating, is your personality and what you enjoy doing.

• I would never be able too.

• No (filler)

• I don't know if I wouldn't because I don't know anything about her. Would you date a guy who was fat? Yeah. Didn't think so.

• I would not, but some men will believe me.

• if i had the same kind of body, yeah

• Basically you're asking if YOU'RE dateable

• No, I don't mean to sound insensitive but on the upside this is something you can manage. Put some effort into it and you'll be surprised at what u can accomplish.

• no but some might i dont know

• No, but I would have sex.

What Girls Said 3

• Wow some of these responders are just mean, It does not matter what you look like the right man won't care. If he is only focused on the outside then obviously he is not the right man. I think everyone needs to take care of themselves but not for others, but for yourself. I think you are absolutely gorgeous.

• You're absolutely beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you differently. There are things you can't manage that put weight on an individual and there are men out there that understand that.

If you have no medical issues, dietary change can help steer you in the right direction as far as getting to a healthy weight - if that's what you'll choose. If not, love your body and find a man who will appreciate you for it.

A body is just a vessel for the soul.

• ignore them all you are totally beautiful if i were a boy i'd date you you look gorgeous don't let them depress you