Serious problem... My EX wants to get back with me? Help what do I do?

Long story short** He cheated on me with a girl who i thought was my friend. He says he changed and that he wants another try.. he won't leave me alone about it! He still calls me "his girl" and i have strongly said i'm not. This has been going on for a few months. I've told him to go away and even to f off... but he won't listen to me.. i've been told "once a cheater always a cheater" and i'm scared... help? How do i get him to stop bothering me? Or do i give him another chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• People can change. But if you are uncertain, and he has already blown his chance once, I'd say let this one go and avoid the future heartache. Always watch out for your own emotional well-being above all else. You deserve a man who treasures you! There are lots of loyal ones out there.

What Guys Said 1

• Block him, ignore him, if he comes to your house call the cops. If you are through with him don't put up with his ass.

What Girls Said 2

• Give him a try and see if anything has really changed. First time you notice it hasn't dump him kindly. Been there done that.

• While it isn't impossible for a guy to have changed his ways, I would still advise against dating him. The fact that he is being possessive (calling you 'his girl' though you have told him you are not, bothering you to the point where you're seeking help on a website on how to get him to stop) tells me that he is not the best guy. More often than not, especially when young, a cheating guy will cheat again. He just hasn't found it in him to commit. You're young and honestly there are so many other guys out there! Ignore this guy, and enjoy you're life! :) You do not need him by any means!