What's your favorite thing about your partner/crush?

Bring on the love fest !

It can be anything from the way they chew their food to their generosity.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had a partner but my favorite about a crush is that I can live out my fantasies in my head of how perfect it would be to date them without having to go through the drama. In reality, relationships no matter how perfect they same have drama. But crushes aren't like that because they aren't actually dating us, its just fantasy. A bittersweet realization but one that has its benefits.

What Guys Said 2

• My crush is one of the few people who can relate to my skepticism and the way I think.

• Her personality and how we just get each other in our own little weird ways.. it's just cute.

What Girls Said 3

• His cockiness. It's so hot.

• His eyes, (they are dark green, but a lot of times seem brown) and his voice with a southern accent. :D

• We broke up but I was attracted to his energy and spirit, the way he was romantic and affectionate, and I liked his warm smile