Is It really timing? Who a guy ends up marrying? not the girl?

People keep saying it's the timing and not the girl. But I'm not so sure about that. Any thoughts or experiences?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its both, timing and the girl equally important. The guy has to be at the right time in his life meaning he's mature and emotionally ready for marriage. For most men this isn't until their later 20s or even early 30s, but everyone is different it could be younger or older depending on the guy.

The girl is also important because the two need to be on the "same" level, she needs to be someone who will make him a good long term partner. Even if both are mature, if the two aren't compatible or want different things then marriage isn't likely to happen or be successful.

What Guys Said 1

• Well there are many things that go into it. Say I was never exposed to someone I would marry, I wouldn't be able to marry them would I? there are many possible people that you could find yourself loving. There is most likely a certain type of person who you will marry

What Girls Said 1

• It's both but I think the timing plays a more crucial role than the girl.