A little help here!

I don't understand my partner is athletic and I'm not I'm actually what you call chunky. He only likes girls with really nice bodies on fb he also tells me things like wow - is my dream girl.. it hurts me also he makes me feel bad when I touch him he says touch your own fat.. but then again when we are intimate "I'm all he needs n wants I'm the best" blah blah

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you need to tell him how all these actions make you feel. It's hard to judge when we know so little about your relationship but it sounds like he isn't serious about you or doesn't care how he make you feel. You should be with someone who is compelled to make you feel wanted and good about yourself... If he can't do that for you... Leave

What Guys Said 1

• I would leave his ass. Sorry but if he truly loved you he wouldn't be trading ypu like that. I'm sorry to hear u had to go through seething like that.

What Girls Said 1

• This sounds like an emotionally abusive relationship. He only wants you for sex. Break up with him and find someone who truly loves you for who you are!