True or false: A woman who thinks the man should do most of the work in a relationship is not fit to be in a relationship?

True or false: A woman who thinks the man should do most of the work in a relationship is not fit to be in a relationship

• True
  • False

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes two to put in a lot of effort to make a relationship work. People seem to think it's only women who need to be complimented, treated nicely and generally made to feel loved and that's very untrue. Putting no effort in yourself gives the impression you don't care and that's not nice for either side to feel.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes if she has no reason , but most probably these women have been badly hurt before and thats why they can very hardly trust any man before he proves that he loves her so much , and she will always be so worries to ahow more feelings than him

• I voted true, but I meant to click false. Most women believe a man should ask her out and pay for the first date. I don't know about you but I can't imagine living in a world where a women get down on one knee and proposes to a man.

• True too many ugly chicks are delusional and have a sense of entitlement

What Guys Said 4

• ohh, how weird the post is.
    Was this think just a thought or actually on demanding?
    Of course almost every women wanna a loyal farmer to deal with the massive amout of trouble within their unmerciful life. But the point is are men happy to doing it? Some might have pleasure to jump to it without noticing they are in "loss of equality", or the others havn't so much good mood might say we got to work out in cooperation.
    there is no ture or false, it's how obsessive about her charm you are.

• a guy has to do nothing, he's girl's underling

• Truth to be told, the bulk of all men and women are not fit to be in a relationship - the divorce rate proves this painfully.

• Do you actually know of any man who walked out on a marriage, without trying to make it work? I don't mean a man who filed for divorce after his wife had already left him. Such men may exist, but I'm yet to meet one. I've met thousands of women who walked out on a marriage, and most of them had no reason and a husband who still loved them. In a small minority of cases, they did have good reason. A man with the same reason will still rarely walk out, without trying to make it work.

• I have no numbers to support your view nor to refute it, so I'll say that is your opinion, I can't say if it's true or not.

I do believe most people today in either gender, are behaving in a way unfit for a successful marriage.

When people don't communicate, are selfish or self-centred, dishonest and wilful, then the basic building blocks of marriage are lacking.

• That's why I like woman who is more open minded and go for what she wants.