She used to call and text a lot?

Im dating this girl and we used to text and call a lot, she would call me and text basically all the time, she doesn't nearly as much now. I told her to give me a call tonight and she didn't am I over analyzing or is this something

Most Helpful Guy

• I know that feeling. She can either be busy at the moment, or you need to give her a little space. When us guys give off a needyness/desperate vibe, a girl tends to be less attracted to us and desire us less. So I guess just play it cool and don't bug her as much.

What Girls Said 2

• I used to avoid being the first person to contact a guy no matter how much I was interested in them-- being in her shoes. Now, being in your shoes-- I've also learned that the best way to get answers is to be straight up about them. Call her, do not be judgmental, initiate a conversation and sneak your question in.

Also, maybe she just hates texting and if you get a positive response, maybe you should take her out. :)

• She wants YOU to talk to her. She WANTS to feel WANTED. Trust me she wants to talk to you but she doesn't want to feel I guess too AVAILABLE. I'm saying this because all my friends are the same way with guys/ boyfriends/husbands.

What Guys Said 1

• She's lost interest in you.

She has probably found someone else who she is texting and calling.