Im a white man who loves black women and not ashamed?

Lets be real, most black women are hidden gems. Most of them have very pretty symmetrical faces that white girls just dont have. Many are very sweet and lovable. And when i hit on them they actually enjoy it and take compliments very well. They dont have the stuck up, entitled attitude of most white girls (yes, im generalizing. Cuz white girls get EVERYTHING! Compared to black women) black women are real and up front, they won't "drop hints" and hope you can read their mind. They are easier to flirt with cuz you can actually say what you want without being looked at like a creep. And they are easy going, while making their boundaries clear. They tend to have much better rhythm and twerk sooo much better. They dont have as much shame in their sexuality. And is overall a more satisfying experience

White women, you better step up your game soon. Cuz once white men catch on and start realizing how much time, stress and exhaustive effort they DONT have to deal with being with a black woman, you white women will be sorry and fighting to stay out of the dog house

• black women are better lovers
  • white women are better lovers
  • they are equal at being lovers

Most Helpful Guy

• There are average cultural differences between stable, mainstream White and stable, mainstream Black women but nothing to be concerned with. One of them is, apparently to me, Black women have tended to be more comfortable with sexuality. Another is that they are less tempted by radical feminism because Black culture tends to be more matriarchal. It is home life prior to adulthood that is critical. Where there were two-parent households in both cases, there are few problems.

What Girls Said 11

• Thanks a ot and I really respect your opinion... But don't necessarily knock knock white women.

We can both be great =)

But thanks again ;)

• Im not necessarily knocking white women, but pointing out the differences in their attitude in regards to their entitlement and being the pedestal of society, the ultimate trophy, for sooo many years. They get and want everything

• Love you too bby

• I don't have to step up any game. I have always and do just fine. But thanks for the warning and the laugh

• Being a lady of mixed race, I've grown up to be very conscious and observant of ethnic traits & all. I can relate objectively to both groups... I must say, the point I find very valid is that black women are less ashamed of their sensuality. It's like most white girls are too smart & self-conscious for all the sleaze whilst the black females are more lose & sassy when it comes to these things. So u see, a black girl can twerk or do a sexy walk with less effort, cause she won't think too hard & just go with the flow, the groove comes so naturally But I disagree with the notion that white chicks have more attitude, I think the contrary is true, they may be more submissive with men but with women the story's different. But yes, they're more approachable & easy-going..

• Yeah, white women are very demanding in relationships and have impossible expectations most of the time. Black women are easy going you're right.

• Thanks sweetie :*

• So what? Everyone can look beautiful, it depends on the facial structure. There is ugly white women, beautiful black women. There is ugly black women and beautiful white women. You can't just generalize. ''Black women are up front, black women are real'' Bullshit, sorry.. any woman who has been through a rough time can be very down to earth and ''real'', not only black women. Your generalization is ridiculous and you're being very racist.

• Nah, can't be racist against white people. Also, studies even show black people, on the average, have more symmetrical faces

• Are you fucking kidding me? how can you be that dumb? You're being racist right now saying that peple can't be racist against white people, you're so full of shit right now.. it DEPENDS on the person you dumb fuck.

• I haven't been ashamed of NOTHING haha, you don't have arguments enough to compliment your own sense. Oh I do have a mirror, and I'm VERY satisfied with what I see. Thank you.

• White women do not act like that. I know from first hand-experience.

• Every girl or woman can be so hard to understand. And why are you talking about us like that. We are all the same people. You are comparing the sterotypes not the real people. Are you a girl I don't think. Everyone is harder to understand.

• "And when i hit on them they actually enjoy it"
      "White women, you better step up your game soon. Cuz once white men catch on"

He's jaded from his experiences and this is a subconscious attempt to convince white women to change because he really likes them and wants acceptance.

• Thanks mr. Guru. You cleared that up quite well but still not so thorough

• oh my. This is just weird for me. Why would you say this, seriously?

• Its okay to have a preference but don't put down other races.

• I always thought Latinos were best in bed.

• you shouldn't be ashamed black women are amazing and also white women at the end there all women and our skin tone doesn't matter cause we rock :p :)

• Nah, there's definitely some stark behavioral differences. White female entitlement is so unrealistic, and black women appreciate you more. Its like the more you do for a white woman the less she thinks of you. Whereas a black woman will be happy with the littlest things

What Guys Said 19

• I voted C. What kind of lovers they are, is dependent on every individual woman, irrespective of race.

There are good and bad woman amongst black, white, Asian, Hispanic and every other race. But I do agree with you regarding the facial features, though. Black women are certainly more attractive in those aspects than most white women.

• Blah blah blah your answer doesn't help

• If it doesn't help, then you're most welcome to ignore it.

• Don't stereotype a woman by the colour of her skin, if you we're saying this stuff about a black woman people would be calling you a racist which kinda is the way you're acting. On a good note it's good that someone isn't ashamed of being with a black woman

• I sense race baiting. One group doesn't need to be degraded in order to praise another.

• Wow... thats a bit racist.

• Nope, can't be racist against white people

• ha, no

• Don't be silly.

• It sounds like your main reason for dating black women is to punish your past white girlfriends. Well, shame on you. Your words are insulting to white women, objectifying to black women, and embarrassing to me as a white man. You need to take a look in the mirror son.

• You don't have to compliment one group of people by knocking down another. Seriously though go after whoever you want.

• while I'm glad to see someone who can appreciate other races, but lets be fair, it all depends on the person

• Yeah you're absolutely right. But that denounces and sociological aspect of trends, which definitely have merit. If we always say "focus on the individual" nobody learns anything. If we say, "why are white women so entitled and how come nothing pleases them?" Or "Why do black women show affection so easily?" Then people learn, people read that and have to look in the mirror a little bit. But if we put it on individuals its easy to avoid responsibility.

• bro, you shouldn't be ashamed of anything. you have your rights as a human to have your own preference. so why should you be ashamed? or even better why do you even care about society's ignorance? as long as you both happy sharing the same bed there shouldn't be any problems.

anyways bro, skin color doesn't give you any advantages in love. and lets not forget that all women are the same color between their legs anyways. and not to bust your balls or anything. i aware this has nothing to do with what we are talking about, but if you are proud and not ashamed then why ask this under anonymous?

• Cuz there's a cyber bully on this site who will have something to say

• ok? then why not block him?

• Oh come on why you should be ashamed?

• ... good for you.

• Why would u be ashamed?

• such a troll post lol. Do you beau

• Good for you m8.

• Lmao! Dude, clearly you don't have black classmates/coworkers, or even listen to black comedians...

• lol, you have no idea

• Lol I know who u are, I don't know why u keep cussing ethnic minorities about how inferior they are when your ugly mug shouldn't be saying anything, you are not authorised to do so lmao!!!

• @Part6fam
      you haven't seen my face, so... yeah, you don't know me from Adam or Timothy Olyphant.

• I'm getting sick of all these pointless race questions. I don't care what race you are and aren't attracted to

• Sure you're just not booty chasing cause white girks got some to lol.

bigassgifs.com/.../...-fox-big-ass-booty-clap1.gif

• Do me a favor and don't say bad things about white women because you're too ugly for them to pay attention to you.

• What are you saying? That white women are too good to find me attractive? That white women are so high and mighty that only a low-class black woman would find me attractive?

What you are saying is 100 times more racist than anything I have said in the question

• Do I care?

• You are a white man who loves black girls and no one cares.