I feel like I'm OK with my relationship but I can't help but feel something for someone else?

New guy just started at my university and we've become friends for almost a month now. He's cool and we like to hang out with each other and I wouldn't leave my boyfriend for him.
But I still have feelings for this new guy. It's weird. I don't like it but I can't shake it off.

How can I have feelings for someone else when I'm in a committed relationship and happy about it?

By the way I should add that as of last month my boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. We've been together for almost a year and I feel like things are going great.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's natural to feel attracted to others who have characteristics you are looking for in a partner. If you love your boyfriend and don't want to cheat on him, you should keep your distance and admire from afar though.

What Guys Said 1

• You're "OK" in your relationship?

That's not a good way to start. Maybe the long distance relationship is really getting to you... Have a talk with your bf. It's worth your while to be honest and work things out for better or worse. Otherwise, you're just emotionally cheating on him.

What Girls Said 1

• I would tell your current boyfriend how you feel.

• I'm scared that by doing that I'll jeopardise my relationship. And I don't want to lose my boyfriend over a stupid crush :/