Is it true girls (say under ~25yo) show their texts from guys to their bffs in the initial stage?

Do girls show the texts they get from guys to their best friends and get help with what to send back and how to respond to the guys from them?

Girls do you do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't show the message, but my best friend is always involved, since I need consult with the answer XD We are girls this what we do XD

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah pretty much! but I'm also best friends with my best friend's boyfriend like we say "love you!" to each other too just like her and I do! (in a friend way of course) our boyfriends also act like brothers, so we all know pretty much everything about each other already.

• it would b unlikely if at some point their bff wasn't scrolling through

• No, not unless it is something completely out of the ordinary that would cause concern to see if the fears are unfounded or not.

• I tell my best friend a lot of things but there are just some things you just do not tell them.
    the answer to your question is depends on what is the topic the guy and the girl are talking about.
    but mostly girls do that a lot, most of friends do that!!!

• Only if it's something sweet, once my crush sent me a paragraph of such sweet things to cheer me up (when he made me mad) so I sent it to my 2 best friends.

• Yes all girls do this lol. 2 minds work better together

• Yes I'm 21 and I do this.. most of my friends do too but some are more private.

• No, not all girls and not all texts. Some of them, sure. But not really to decide what to say back. Sometimes just because what he said is sweet and you simply must share and rub your awesomely romantic guy in their face :p

• yes yes yes. most (all) girls my age (early 20's) do this, no joke. not necessarily asking what to respond, but after a conversation they will either laugh about it or gush, depending on whether theyre attracted to that guy or not

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think its true, I think it just depends on the girl. that can be in any age.

• Sounds believable to me, heh, another good reason to talk to them alone or "isolate" them as they say in the pick-up community