GUYS would you jump into a committed relationship if you just got out of another one?

If you were in a serious relationship for 6 years and you broke up with the girl and someone else came along, would you potentially date that girl or only view her as a hookup?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't just slam the door on "possibility" and keep as open a mind as I could. I would definitely let her know the situation and refrain from sex for quite awhile. If she is a decent person, she will understand the situation. She has probably been there too at some point.

• Thank you! I am kind of worried about the sex part though. We have a little bit of a past together but this was almost 10 years ago. I'm sure we are two different people by now. Lol

What Guys Said 2

• not likely. it depends a bit on the circumstances, though..

• I would date her but it would be hard on me. I recently got out of a 6 year relationship and it took me a while to get my senses about me again. At the time i wanted stability of a new relationship. I was also scared to get into one becasue of that i didn't feel right dating someone if there was a chance of me only being there becasue i wanted a replacement or stability. I wasn't looking for a fling thats for sure.

What Girls Said 0