He wants me to sleep over at his place. What should I say?

I've been dating my bf for 3 months now and ever since the beginning he has wanted me to sleep over at his place. He is 25 and I'm 23 years old. As I come from a bit of a conservative family and live at home, I have told him in the past that I couldn't sleep over.

The last time he asked me and I told him I wasn't sure whether I could, he got mad at me. He more or less said he needed time to think over our relationship because he wasn't sure whether he would be fine with this in the future.

The thing is I'm a virgin and I pretty much know that should I go and sleep at his place one thing is going to lead to another.

So what do I do? My bf gets really pissed off about it. He claims that I let my mom dictate my life and that I should be old enough to decide myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• accept (filler)

What Guys Said 3

• Isn't it obvious that he's main motive is for you to have sex with him and he getting mad about it is an eye opener

• You are seriously missing out lol.

• this guy just wants sex that's why he got mad

What Girls Said 3

• he should respect your decisions

• I agree you should decide for yourself. Do you want to sleep with him? He knows you're a virgin?

• Yes, he does know I'm a virgin and said he was fine with it at the time. I kind of want to sleep with him, but I feel like I need some more time.

• Just tell him that then. there's no shame in telling the truth. Dont forget to add how you like him, u want to be special yada yada

• Aw don't do it.. If you are unsure.. You and he should respect your family.. Um don't do it and if he can't accept that, he isn't the right guy..