How to kiss a girl during the day2nd date?

how to kiss a girl during the day
2nd date

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever you feel it's right. I know this answer sounds a bit redundant, but it's the best piece of advice I can give you. If you're going on a second date, then of course she is interested in you or else there wouldn't have been a second date but don't worry about this too much. Live each second to its fullest potential and see where the day goes. Perhaps towards the end, she'll send you some sort of signal such as glancing at your lips every now and again but if she doesn't, it's no problem. On second dates, I've had guys just go for it whilst I was just speaking about something, not even giving me the time to conclude my words but that's alright, because it just felt right. So when you feel like it's the right time, go for it!

What Girls Said 3

• Just do it, if she goes to second date, she's into it.

• Kiss on the third date. go all the way on the fifth. ^_^

• You'll know when it feels right, don't ask her for a kiss though I kinda find that a turn off.

What Guys Said 3

• do'nt put it as a thing you have to do on the 2nd date, because your focus will be on that while your focus has to be with her :) and if your focus is on her that kiss will be initiated by her :)

• just do it at a moment of silence after a good moment

• Don't rush it or make it a point to go for a kiss. If you think she's into you and is open to that sort of thing, you'll know when to do it. It may be on your next date, a week from now, or 2 months down the road. Whenever it happens, just let it happen.

You'll either end up psyching yourself out to go in for it and not even pay attention to her body language at all, or you'll scare her off if she's not ready (or doesn't want) for you to do that. Slow your role, my friend.