What do u think about a 20 years old man who has a 30 years old gf?

Is it ok? Or just weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• See at first I'm like "that's fine" but then I'm like wait no I'm 20 my boyfriend is 20 either one of us dating a 30 year old is kinda gross to me, but I mean that's just me. I have no problem whatsoever with YOU doing it though.
    That's your life do what makes you happy. I just wouldn't. 26 is my personal age limit

What Girls Said 6

• Doesn't effect my life so to be brutally honest I don't care. Besides I am 29 and my boyfriend is 39.

• As long as it's a healthy and happy relationship for both people, I see nothing wrong with it.

• sounds cooL

• emmm don't know it doesen't sound right !

• Men in their 30's go for women in their 20's all the time, so I see nothing wrong with men in their 20's going out with women in their 30's.

• If both are rich it has great prospects. The older he gets the more he's going to feel like he's in prison. The older she gets, the more she's going to feel like his mother.

What Guys Said 2

• My 23 year old best friend is dating a 48 year old women. I don't see a problem with it, however he catches a lot of shit from other people. Most are going to find it odd.

• That is awesome. You're lucky.