Is it possible to love two women romantically at the same time?

I'm currently in love with two different women. They are both amazing and special in their own unique ways. I spend time with both. They don't know about each other and I have to be very careful with my scheduling. The only thing I hate is having to lie to them about where I am when I am seeing the other one.

They are both absolutely beautiful, although they are pretty much opposite personalities from each other. With one, I connect with her on a very deep level. It's almost unreal. With the other, I crave her like a drug and she does things that make me want her more and more every day. They both are very in love with me as well. I could see myself marrying and even having kids with either one.

Has anyone been in a similar situation?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain please)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep its possible. Promising yourself to one person is not human nature, that's a social norm so it's perfectly normal that you're in love with two women.

What Girls Said 13

• Its very much possible but you need to be honest with both of them. If they both leave, well, it's what you deserve. If they both stay, then you need to choose which one you love most and let the other one go. Its only right and its going to have to happen at some point. The longer you wait the worse it'll be.

• I don't find it possible. I think people confuse lust with love nowadays.

• you're just a plain cheater. you desire one sexually but the other one you have a connection with. don't confuse the lust with love

• Don't confuse love with lust.

• yes its possible... but it sucks for both of them. I personally would hate it if I found out my guy was in love with someone else as well as me.. humans by nature are not always monogamous, but in modern culture i couldnt handle anything less.

• Yeah I know. That's why I don't ever want them to find out about each other. I don't want to lose either one of them. Unfortunately, I know it might inevitably happen, so I'm just going to try to enjoy them for as long as I possibly can.

• you can't just be passive about this and just "enjoy" it. you love these two girls, its extremely unfair to them. its a really scary and horrible thought losing what you have with not just one but TWO people in your case, but just be the decent person.

• I guess if you're all ok with polyamory.

• Not possible, unless they are identical twins.

• It's possible to not know what you want and I think that's what your situation is. When you don't know the puzzle piece that fits, you'll spend hours trying to fit all the wrong pieces until you have two of the closest matches left. Then you have to let reality set in and pick the one that actually fits... get it? Lol

• no. period end of story, no in between crap,

• Lol there's nothing in between here.

• Is it possible? Entirely! Is it the social norm? Nope! Sounds like polyamory might be a good fit for you. It's not for everyone and it might take a while to find people who can really handle it, but if it's right for you it's right for you.

• Entirely depends on your understanding of love.

• No not in my experience it isn't. I once was in a relationship with two guys at the same time - and there is always someone you like more. And if those feelings are strong then it usually overtakes the 'like' for the other one.

• I'm sure it is.

What Guys Said 2

• nope, it's call greed

• Go after the first one. Trust me.