They say they want to hang out but never follow through?

Over the summer I know a few guys that initiated conversations asking me for my number and stuff. Then they would say we should hang out sometime and that they'll call me/message me on Myspace or whatever. But they never do? Now I feel like an idiot for even believing that we'd hang out in the first place and it's starting to make me feel really gross or ugly. Do guys just initiate conversations with girls and ask them for their numbers and ask to hang out for an ego trip or what? I don't get it. I feel like it's a personal thing and it's taking a toll on me.

One example is this guy asking to hang out and us having a convo and him telling me he's going to call me/contact me within a number of days to follow through. But he never did, so I ended up sending a picture comment saying something about the picture and saying something like, "aw we never hung out". (I don't know why I sent a pic comment- I wasn't thinking) He never answered, and I feel like more of an idiot than ever before, hahaha.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think that has to do with you, it sounds like the guys who contacted you are unsure of what they want in life, or are just very immature. In either case, you deserve someone who will follow through with their intentions.

What Girls Said 0