30 year old virgin, help?

Im a virgin and I just turned 30. Im overweight (6'1 245) and shy so that does not help. I also struggle with panic attacks which keep me worried a lot. I recently had a girl put me in the friend zone that I really liked. Not saying I was just trying to sleep with her, I wanted to date her. I'm feeling really depressed and hopeless i'm just wondering what I need to do to change my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• G'day mate,
    There's nothing wrong with still being a virgin. Many men and women are late bloomers by the time they have sex for the first time. You're still young so don't feel you have to put a time frame on when you have to have sex. It'll only make you feel more anxious and depressed!

One very simple way to fix the situation is to change your lifestyle. It's never too late. I'd suggest you chat to a personal trainer at your local and possibly a nutritionist too. They can assist you in improving your self image/esteem, motivation/energy levels through a change in your diet and regular exercise. Over time you'll feel so much better about yourself and become the confident man you know can be. It requires effort and motivation but I know you can turn things around :-)

What Girls Said 3

• I say lose weight or find a girl who likes you for your personality 2: take deep breaths or go see a doctor about that. 3: Find another girl who actually likes you and you like her

• Put some exercise clothes and walk outside. Cut fried foods and processed ones. Eat like 5 or 6 small portions a day, and make sure you eat complex carbs, not simple ones. Reward yourself with a cake or so every time you feel you stick to your plan.

Do not starve yourself.

your self image will change. You will gradually gain confidence.

• Work out. You'll feel good and attract a lot more girls. Make sure you dress well and work a little on social skills.

There are girls out there that like shy guys, but you need to be a little more open so girls can get to know you.

Build up your confidence and take care of that anxiety. You can definitely get a girl, believe in yourself!

I like Virgin guys, as I am a virgin girl. Plus you have a good height- use that to your advantage. It would be a lot tougher if you were short.

What Guys Said 5

• If you really are depressed, see a therapist. Find your personality strengths, just by forgetting any nervousness and awkwardness and then talking with various people. When you can converse with anyone easily, I'm sure you can find a girl. I'm not entirely sure if being social is your problem though.

• i'd recommend going to a Hooker, Johnny Berba (A British Dating Coach), he makes a lot of YouTube videos on approaching and attracting women, he's quite fun to watch, he says he used to be such a loser with women that he lost his virginity at age 21 to a Hooker

• P-R-O-S-T-I-T-U-T-E

• Its all about attitude not even your weight. I play football with some big fat guys. Like 6'4 300lbs and even bigger than that. But they all get girls fine some get even good looking ones. Its just attitude man.

• I see no shame in losing it to a hooker