Describe your perfect dream date?

How would you picture the perfect significant other for you? Your true dream girl/dream boat? (Big emphasis on the word "dream". Get as creative and imaginative as you can get!)

Most Helpful Guy

• Time: Friday night @ 8:30

Preparation:
    a.) Check my hair and facial hair in the mirror make sure everything is in tip-top shape.
    b.) Get pumped up and energized with some jumping jacks.
    c.) Have my neat looking clothes laid out for when I get out of the shower.

Date:
    a.) pick her at up at her house, give her a hug.
    b.) grab some ice cream then head to the movies
    c.) after the movies, go get dinner
    d.) drop her back off at her place and give her a kiss on the cheek to wish her goodnight

That's just in my dreams though!

• That sounds like a beautiful, fun night. Your dream will come true. Because you sound like a gentleman, and some girls still really appreciate that.

• Yeah. You and me both!

• @epiman94

We'll get there as long as we stay hopeful!

What Girls Said 5

• dream date would involve a day trip to a remote location where we get to hike and have awesome food. maybe a coastal area... idk. there are some really beautiful places in the world- i imagine it would be awesome seeing something incredible while next to someone who is just as affected.

• in a complete violent picture, warring zones in their complete fury (worldwar2), and in such kinda backdrop with firing and violence everywhere, somewhere in the middle would be my dream date, with the guy proposing just at the moment!;p
    I don't know i went way too dreamy. hah/;p

• My husband taking me to Disney world.

That's it. There's my dream, and it will happen.

• At an alll you can eat buffet

• Doesn't matter what we do, all that matters it he's the dream guy

What Guys Said 5

• Dinner for two on the moon.

I'm kind of assuming that space tourism will be a common thing before I die.

• I would take this girl out, go to her house and pick her up in my truck. Then I would take her to dinner, then drive to a nice quiet place maybe overlooking the city or a park or something. We would sit on the tailgate and I would play guitar and she would sing. Then kissing in the truck bed.

• My date and I ramping off a rainbow at 500mph on unicorns and landing on the sun, claiming it as ours

• Well, she would like similar music to me, but cooler. Drive a Land Rover, love Mexican food, have a cat, and kick ass on the drums.

• Sitting around campfire, sippin some whiskey and playing guitar with Lzzy Hale from Halestorm. Maybe a little cuddling and kissing here and there haha