Are you able to just look at a guy and tell he is not your type or do you have to get to know him first before you tell?

Curious on the results :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to get to know him first. I mean I usually have a sense of who I will like and dislike but it's usually based on assumptions about their personality and not about their looks. But I have liked guys who are COMPLETELY opposite from my "type"

What Girls Said 3

• I don't go by looks myself I go for personality So I usually like to get to know someone first. And see if anything clicks or not clicks so to say

• Typically, I would say I can. Well, I mean from observing, not just appearance necessarily. I'm sure there are exceptions though.

• Not just one look. It would take about an hour for me to grasp some kind of connection. but in terms of physical attraction "type" then yes it takes one look.

What Guys Said 1

• Most of the time you know if a guy or a girl in my case it's not my/your type, or if you like him. Other times, you like a guy after a while. It takes 1 to 3 dates to make your mind about a guy/girl. In my case I knew that my girlfriend is my type the first I saw her, same with her :). But we only start dating after 3 months. I think it must come from both of you. Why are you not sure about him being your type?

• Its a her and I already know if she is my type.