Question about guys with a baby face. What are your thoughts?

Just the other day I was at work and the lady that works in HR asked how old I was and I said 21 and she was like "wow you look 16, must be hard with the girls". And I said "oh it's no big deal." And she said "no, I know, believe me. A lot of girls your agar want the bad boy not so innocent type."

I've been worrying about lack of masculinity a lot and parts of attraction and what women are inherently into. I fully realize that having a babyface can be "cute" to some of the girls out there, but is that rare? And what if it's not cute? What if you are basically average in appearance and also have a babyface, so you aren't youthful looking and attractive, but just plain youthful looking? How much of a disadvantage is it in all honesty.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. My boyfriend looks 14 when he shaves I think it's too cute oh and when he sits down with his legs crossed like a little kid and he looks at me like I'm his teacher mmm... and when he sticks his tongue out at me. It's like I get to relive all of my little elementary school crushes

• That sounds adorable!

• It is! The last guy I dated had a baby face when he shaved too (ironically he looked 30 with his beard though)

• Well I hope more girls are like you! It gets really frustrating when I'm not ugly but maybe even a little cute and still girls don't go for me or consider me.

What Girls Said 4

• I like bad boys i have to admit. But then i also have a taste for guys who beat me, cut me etc so don't go by me!

In terms of just looks you are really really cute and attractive imo, but you do have a sweet/innocent look that i personally don't go for. But on a purely superficial level you're really cute

• Well thanks. I just wish girls went for my look :/

Sucks being cute but not actually attractive!

• aw why would she say that to you how rude.. but its not much of a disadvantage to me honestly i don't think its that rare for women to like baby faces or at least feel indifferent towards them. you'd be surprised how many girls aren't into the bad boy type (considering the bad boy women want are from books , in real life they're rude and vulgar).

• I don't know but it really hurt my feelings because I have insecurity already. Thanks fir the response, maybe my luck is just ciao since u haven't met one yet.

• I like guys with baby face they are cute! I also like guys who looks mature tho. But I wouldn't mind going out with you if you are fun ;)

• Are you half Asian or something? You look like it :-P

• Oh and don't worry about looking babyish. Maybe if you lowered your voice and made it more masculine sounding if it doesn't already and or develop more masculine attributes that society likes like playing video games... lol, if you ever smoke that will probably age you. Either that or just live long enough and I'm sure down the line you won't look like a baby anymore. In the mean time, cherish it! :-)

• I'm actually German and Italian. And I hate smoking ! Is it really a big turnoff though?

• Yeah, don't start. It's hard to quit. My ex used to smoke. He had a hard time quiting. It takes a lot of will power they said.

What Guys Said 2

• sometimes on a good day i look like `16-17 and i'm 23. what's so bad about it? it's very good. when you'll be 40 woud you like to look 27 or 47? think about it

• I am your king baby face here look at my pic

• I thought you were a girl never mind

• how old are you? if this pic in your profile is a recent one i'd pass you as mid-to-late 20s