My girlfriend sends me mix signals?

Alright, so my girlfriend and I have been dating since about my freshmen year and her sophomore year. We've broken up and gotten together a couple of times already but I don't know if she is truly into me. We text all the time like 24/7 but whenever we're in person she has a different attitude towards me, We've been dating for about 3 years and a couple months. We still haven't even had our first kiss because when ever I ask her to hang out, she always has some type of excuse. The excuses are perfectly valid.. but i honestly spend no time with her and when we do spend time there's usually a friend, sometimes hers and sometimes mine. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she doesn't want to be in a romantic relationship with you. If it's not that she is not ready for a romantic relationship period due to her lack of maturity.

What Girls Said 1

• You deserve better, I mean a kiss is to show you love that person. I don't think she is into u sorry

What Guys Said 1

• I personally think she is a waste of time. I would break up with her or stop seeing her because there is no happiness and there is no progress. It would make sense if you are at least becoming a better kisser or something but 3 years and still no kiss? All 4 of my relationships we kissed before we started dating.