Girls, would you date an overweight guy?

Im 6'1 240lbs. Girls, Just wondering if you would date an overweight guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah I wouldn't sorry.

What Girls Said 7

• I like a guy whos a bit bulkier... But like a rugby player build - stocky, but with muscle. Its got to be at least mildly toned!

• I would date a guy who is Seth Rogan or Jack Black's size. I don't think I could do more than that, a healthy weight is important to me.

• maybe, what is more important for me is the kind of bond that exists and overall personality is what matters, its not always bout one's body weight!

• well no... I mean if you love yourself you will take care of your body. And being overweight is unhealthy. Try to find ways to take better care of your health, I mean there are many people who die because of overweight. "Love yourself first and then other people will love you" "if you respect yourself other will respect you"

• Probably, but like with most people, it would have to be after I get to know them as a friend first.

• I'm not into them personally but I know some hott girls that are straight up chubby chasers

• yes i rather date a chubby guy then a super skinny guy any day

What Guys Said 1

• you're not THAT fat