Do white guys like Indian girls?

I am of Indian heritage and I find white guys very attractive. I am very curious, though. Do white guys find Indian girls attractive? and would you date us?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think some do find us brownies attractive :p and some don't lol. like with any other race.

What Guys Said 7

• There's plenty of white guys that don't give a damn about race or ethnic background myself included.

• Did you give your daily offerings to the white gods?

• I can find a girl of any race attractive and if I have the attraction and connection I would date them. The connection part is the hard one to find, maybe I'm too complicated? XD

• I am sure some do, you would just have to play the odds. For me personally I have found a few attractive.

• Honestly yes I find them very cute.. Love their accents and how they are generally so nice.

• I'm White and I like Indian girls.

I seem to attract Indian girls and other Asian girls more than any other race for some reason.

• I think it's the other way round, Indian girls are into White guys! It could be the influence of race and caste!

As for white guys' taste, like an other guys they like girls who:

* Are not dominant (many Asian girls aren't)
    * Make them feel like a powerful male
    * Don't challenge them and argue too much

Sometimes, Asian demographics allow for this. But not always.

What Girls Said 2

• If you're Anglo indian, yes sure.

• Most likely... I'm arab and get approached my white males!