How much of a deal breaker are A or AA cups? Please be honest?

How much of a deal breaker are A or AA cups? If the girl is 5'2 and weighs 120? Would it bother the guy? Would you still find her sexy? Please be honest?

• They're too small it would be a deal breaker.
  • They would be a deal maker because I prefer smaller breasts.
  • Not deal breaker I don't have a preference on breast size.

Most Helpful Guy

• Breasts on a woman are breasts on a woman. Understand this about guys; the only deal breaker is when you girls won't let us get access to those breasts of yours. Some may prefer big. Some may prefer small. But at the end of the day they are breasts on a woman. And us guys want them. Period!

• Hey! Thank you very much for MHO! ;) @Asker I hope you message me privately.

What Guys Said 20

• none are a deal breaker gurl

• Would it matter if she were taller?

• Would it bother you if she decided to get breast implants?

• it will a little because I prefer natural, regardless of what size the girl has but if it makes her more happy then I won't force her, its her body her choice her money but I hope she can be happy with the body she was given.

• Here's a general small boob ranking for you:
    Smart boobs /squat ass/pretty face:platinum
    Small boobs /squat ass/average face: gold
    Small boobs/average ass/average face: silver
    Small boobs/flat ass/average face:bronze
    Small boobs/flat ass/ugly face: def deal breaker

This would be a gold example. And since facial beauty is subjective, it might me a plat to some men.
    media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...94445b83204b.jpg

• You can give me all the numbers and letters you want, but at the end of the day it's all about the whole package.

• I prefer real breasts not fake so real breasts be they small or large I don't honestly have a preference as long as the nipples are nice and sensitive. I have been with what I guess you would call small breasted woman they were very sexual and not once did the size of the breasts even enter my mind.

Be kinder to yourself I also believe if it would make you feel better then it's your body and if you want to have implants who am I as a man to say no don't do it. Whatever makes you happy. I can just say I know a lot of men that for us size does not matter.

• My first love couldn't fill an AA cup bra when we were both 14. My love wasn't returned.
    One of my ex girlfriends couldn't fill an AA cup bra at 19. I liked her a lot.
    Nuff said.

• It's not a deal breaker. I don't have much preference for breast size.

• I voted C. I do have a preference, but it doesn't matter so much to make it a deal breaker.

• Too small for that size/weight combo.

• Should I get implants?

• were not like women where you would dump the guy cuz he has a 1 inch penis. We actually would appreciate the women for who she is instead.

• I'm not sure what that would look like so I really don't know.

• You know, doctors can fix that these days, lol.

• Thats what I think I'll have to do. Deal breaker for you?

• Would you advise her to get breast implants?

• Hell. I'm planning to get lasik. If you want to get those enlarged, why not? If I could get six pack abs from a procedure, I'd be tempted.

• As long as you're sharing them, guys like your breasts.

• I voted C, but it's really more about shape than size. Big boobs and small boobs can both be ugly or beautiful.

• My last girlfriend was an A and she had a smokin hot body.. definitely my preference

• I only date a. And AA cups girls

• It's like have a small penis. Its not a good thing, but its not the end of the world. I have dated A cups before because I really liked the girl. Did I wish her boobs were bigger? Yes, but I still liked her.

• I love small tits

• I prefer a bit bigger but it's not a deal breaker

• No that's not a deal breaker. I don't really care about breast size as long as they are abnormally huge

• Aren't abnormally huge

What Girls Said 1

• Don't increase your breast size because you're afraid of what some guys will think. That is the worst way to spend $5000 (you are aware it is that much, right?). Every guy I've dated were absolutely obsessed with my AA boobs simply because they were that: boobs. They didn't care about the size so that makes me confident in my (lack of) chest.

If a guy sees your boobs then figures out you had implants- it's an instant turnoff for them because it means you were insecure about yourself. They will LOVE your confidence with what you have a hell of a lot more than your insecurity with what you don't