What best places to meet younger women?

I am 37 single I am attracted to younger women yes I said it so if you if you don't like it that your problem.
any way I am very shy so I have a hard time meeting any one. I have tried the on line never worked and the bars I gave up on that. what are some good places to meet younger women

have tried the mall but aging very shy and as uncomfertbul there to may people

Most Helpful Guy

• Everywhere and anywhere women reside. Your problem is not that you aren't meeting women. Apparently, as I see it, you have self-esteem and anxiety issues, among other things, which is, unfortunately, the cause of your dating woes.

Thus, even if a young, available woman were to somehow appear before you, you would likely be too afraid to act, especially if it took place in the presence of others.

What Girls Said 5

• Apply for your nearest community college ages vary so you won't feel weird

• Gym, bookstores, and coffeeshops... avoid libraries, the park, avoid malls

• why not libraries and the park

• o ok know what you mean I do go to the libraries a lot though never thought about meeting any there though and I only go to the park with my kids and never pay attain to any else there

• Librarians are a possibility,

• Sport like activities places, like the gym, parks, hiking groups.

• How young?

• Yeah, sorry then.
      I've got nothin'

• its ok you tried may be I just a lost cause

• I gotta say, your chances are pretty low.

• why do you say that I am most honest caring guy there is I have never lied to a girl cheated on a girl or used a girl

• You are not than young anymore. You say you lack confidence and you are shy and not very fit. Most young women aren't interested in older men and those who are confident and fit have the best chances.
      I'd like to say that only personality matters but thats not true.

What Guys Said 5

• Outdoor activity clubs, running clubs, lots of people in different age groups, generally single, or willing to introduce single friends.

• college/university

• Schools ;) (I'm kidding)

• you look like 57 and married thrice.

• 37 married once it fell apart when she left me well was in the hospital after I got run over at work by a tow truck

• Elementary School

• that's sick dude

• and not funny I believe in the death penalty for guys that hurt kids some thing slow and pain full

• hahaha no in all seriousness i'ts difficult man I mean if it weren't because I'm in High School I don't know how the hell i would meet young girls for free