Guys, do you hate when your girlfriend or the girl you're dating gets jealous?

So this guy and I have been talking for a long time, but I kind of ruined it because we are serious, we do everything a couple does, I respect him and don't talk to other guys and I'm a little jealous. Though he is attractive and there are a lot of females after him, but I get jealous because he allows females to give him kisses on his cheek, be flirtatious with him, but when I wanted to leave and talk to other guys he was mad as hell.

He tells me I'm way to jealous, but I'm not a psycho. I just give him the cold shoulder and end up arguing with he says something negative about me. Then he talks about leaving me.

So does jealousy really turn a guy off? Because when he's jealous I don't think it's the end of us, like it happens. Like yeah I'm a jealous person, but I'm still learning to trust him, I have a bad history in my love life and I even explained it to him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind jealousy, it just means that you really love someone. I think it should go both ways, like you care about his feelings and that's why you stop talking to guys and stuff, then he should do that too with other girls. He sounds like a controll freak to me and apparently he doesn't trust you. As a guy I tell you what, if girls keep on hitting on me and even if I have a girlfriend I still find it hard to resist the temptation so be aware of that. You better let him know now or there will be more in the future. If you can live with that go ahead. I just find it best to make your point early and stop it before uglier things happens.

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds like he is simply being insensitive to your needs, and on top of that, he has his issues with jealousy and possessiveness himself. Don't let him trick you into making you feel like you are overreacting. That is of course assuming you are not an overly jealous person in general.

• i will NEVER NEVER NEVER have a gf, but a little jealousy doesn't matter... who cares? LOL

• One of those tall Amazon-esque women are bound to date you.

• @barbosa still i'd prefer her as a friend. having a gf isn't easy stuff for me

• Sure it is, a girlfriend is simply a friend that bounces up and down off your D.

• Jealousy will turn me off. Guaranteed.

• Don't be jealous and desperate for him. One day if he died, would you be able to stay together with him for another 20 years? Think about it.

• A little bit of jealousy is acceptable, it's nice to know someone cares enough to get jealous, but if it becomes overly bearing and leads to possessive behaviour and conflict then it's far too much.

What Girls Said 0