Ok how much does looks versus personality play for girls?

if you had to gives looks and personality percentages on how much they play what would they be thanks?

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing is that looks work only at the very beginning. But even the best looks can be ruined by personality. Even the best-looking guy looses all the chrisma if he is dumb, rude or smth like that. And I've met not really attractive guys who turned out to be super hot because they are smart, funny and kind. So 30\70 or even 20\80.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'd rather date someone who's ugly but has a wonderful personality and treats me like a human not like he owns me and treats me like crap... even though looks do help ALOT... but still

0|0
    0|0
  • no matter how good-looking a person maybe, but sure a guy without personality is just a turn-off!
    and a personality sure can do wonders even on an average looking guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • 60% personality
    40% looks

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, I would say 40% looks, however 60% personality doesn't seem nearly enough. Personality can easily drive the 40% looks to 100%.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks 60% Personality 40%. Just being honest on how I kinda base it. I used to say 50/50. I don't know what changed. Maybe cause I love a guy who can hold a convo, but also looks kinda hot so I can have something to think about while talking to him...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1