The old rate-how-attractive-I-am question?

I like how I look, to me I'm a 10 but of course I'm a little curious to see what other people thought... In my pro pic I'm the third girl starting at the left in the one-shoulder dress with no lace or texture

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't do the numbers thing, but I can tell you that I think you're the most attractive one in that pic.

What Guys Said 19

• Your very gorgeous rate you 10 / 10

• 7/10 so far, but seeing you in a bikini would be more accurate. I agree that you're the best looking out of the 4.

• My good madam I don't give numbers, but I would definitely love to take you to a nice dinner and get to know you.

• A solid 6-7/10. Would take you out for a nice dinner and call the next day

• Since you give yourself a 10, I'll give you the 10! Welcome to the 10 club!

• 8runette :D

• I'd say a 6.

• Actually I like the one on the very right the most she is a 6.5/10 you're a 4.5/10 my opinion.

• 7/10above average, best looking girl in the picture.

• I'd say a 6 or 7.. You're the best looking one in the pic.

• 7.5 and you should rate mr

• ill give you a 7/10

• 7/10 in my humble opinion. You look like a nice girl though.

• I'll give you a strong 8, i almost see what's behind those clothes! ;)

• I'd give you a 9

• I think you're quite pretty, 7/10.

• It's all good to be confident in how you look and how others perceive you to be but there's a thin line between confidence and arrogance. I'm sorry but you're obviously not a 10! I'm not a 10 and the hot girl across the street that I am crushing on isn't a 10, she's probably a solid 8. Kaley Cuoco, Nicki Minaj (without wig and makeup), Michelle Keegan, now these 3 are 10's.

I'm sorry but you come across as rather average. I'm going to give you a generous 6 because you are a bit cute but you are certainly nothing to write home about. Then again I find personality is 50% of attractiveness so I would have to dock you points there because you sound arrogant and like you're screaming for male attention with a 'rate me' question to boost your self esteem. Obviously this post was intended to get lots of guy's lavishing praise on you saying 'oh you're hot, like 9 or 10, I would do you babe' etc. Well, you're just above average in my eyes which is below any girl I have dated. I would work on that personality if I were you, you may need it to complement what little you have.

• I dont think im being arrogant I'm just being positive, I think its rather arrogant of you to say I have little personality when you know nothing about who I am. And sure I know I'm no Meghan Fox but i dont see a problem with loving yourself, especially when there is so much pressure put on girls at a young age to constantly look flawless, can you blame us for looking for assurance from other people. I admit it sometimes I feel confident with myself and other times I feel ashamed and like I can do better but all you can do is take it one day at a time. If I'm average fine I'll be the most fabulous average person ever

• 5/10.

Distinctly average.

• Wellllll, you're better looking than your friends, I'll give you that.

What Girls Said 2

• It's great you feel good about yourself that's all that matters. I will give you a 5.

• not sure how I feel about this opinion lol

• I know it might be hard not to take it offensively but it wasn't to offend you. Take care.

• Omg I cracked up when I read this hahahaha. THIS IS HILARIOUS

• Solid 8 :) You are by far the prettiest girl in the picture. Nice tactic girl, surrounding yourself by worse looking girls to look even better XDD