I think I want to break up with my girlfriend. How do I go about doing that?

Okay so you know how they tell you to never rush into relationships? Well I did it anyway and I finally understand now. In the beginning I thought I "loved" this girl, but I guess you can now call that a huge exaggeration. We have two completely different personalities. I'd say I'm more of a laid back, chill type of person, and I'd also say I'm kind of a womanizer, I honestly can't help it. Now she is just off the walls hyper, and a little too immature for my liking. I want to break it to her as softly as possible, but I don't know how. Any help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her what you just said (less the womanizer part). Explain that she's not what your looking for, do it soonet rathet thsn later. The more you drag it on the more it will hurt her when you do it, and the more itll hurt you while your together

What Girls Said 1

• There's no easy way to do it. Just have some tact and tell her how you feel, make it clear that you mean it that you want to break up and that there's no room for discussion or possibility. You don't need to say the last two things just state it in a way that makes that known.

What Guys Said 0