Is my boyfriend being rude? What would you do?

So I bought some pot for myself and i accidently left in his car and now he is smoking his friends out with my weed and i dont want to feel like such a cheap sake but i dont purchase weed often cause i find it to be a waste of money but he was telling me that i'm boring and need to be more risky cause i only focus on my classes, student government, and family so i just bought some to relax and have a good time but the fact that he doesn't even ask me if he could smoke out of, its just rude imo. should i be feeling this way, what would you do in this situation

Most Helpful Girl

• It's rude. You bought it for you, not for him to use and share with all of his friends.

What Guys Said 1

• He owes you weed and an apology.

What Girls Said 1

• it was rude... your money your stuff... your not married so your stuff isn't his... n you should be focusing on your studies... if you wanna get somewhere in life... think about yourself in 10 yrs...