Why is he not talking to me after we went on a great date together?

I went out with this guy that I really like, and we haven't talked much since. We used to work together, actually he was my supervisor but nothing happened between us while I was working there, even though everyone thought he liked me during that time and I was crazy about him. A week after I left the job he called me and we went out, we were drinking and ended up making out, but not more than that. I was so happy because I liked him the whole time when I was working there but figured we both didn't want to cross those boundaries. After we went out he called me the day after, we talked for a minute but he got busy and said he would call me later, he didn't call me until a week later but I missed the call, and was so mad that it took him that long to call me back so I never returned the call. I figured he would call back but its been a week and he hasn't called me back. I miss him so much I used to see him everyday at work and I'm so crazy about him, it seemed like he was crazy about me too, but I dont get why he hasn't been talking to me since we last seen each other, we had a great time together, and we dont work together anymore so I dont know whats stopping him. Does he think Im not interested since I didn't return the call, or is he just not interested in me, if he's not interested why did he go out of his way to contact me after I left the job I really dont know what to make of the situation or how I should act moving forward, should I call him or leave it, I was planning to just leave it but I miss him so much and I think about our date all the time. advice anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't return the call, you messed up... why play the spite game with someone you have feelings for. Just call him and see whats up.

What Guys Said 1

• After you didn't return his call, although it was unreasonably late, he probably thought you were pissed off and done with him, so he didn't bother trying to talk to you again. At least that's what i would have thought.

• do you think its too late to call him back now? its been a week..

• it's never too late. Try it, you can't lose anything.

What Girls Said 2

• Ok so this is my opinion! I think he might like you but if he was your supervisor than he probably didn't want to cross that line because you know at work you can't be dating anyone and stuff so he was probably trying to keep ot proffessional and now that you don't work there anymore he feels he can contact you and take you out... I say even thougj he dis take a while to call he did call and you never called him nack.. I personally would call him back since he did and you did not answer and see what goes on after... Answer my question please thankss

• I think he thinks your not interested in him since you didn't call him back. If you still want to talk to him you should call him or text him!