She broke up with me but still wants to talk?

Me and this girl I work with dated for about a month, out of the blue she tells me she doesn't want to date anymore and just wants to be friends for now. Thing is she keeps texting and calling me daily and basically acts like it never happened. We were supposed to go out this weekend and she told me today she still wants to go. I like her a lot , should I go or just give up on the whole thing.

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like she wants to have a relationship without the title/making it official possibly so that she can still have the will to go out with other guys. I wouldn't let her string you along like that. I know you like her, but you have stronger feelings for her than she has for you so you ought to get some space from her for a while. Maybe later y'all can try to be friends when you're not feeling like you'd rather be her boyfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• Women are complicated beings. Just treat her the same way this coming weekend, and if she reacts differently, then its up to you whether you want to live her or not.