Rate my profile pic?

I've never done this before but... Rate me? Be honest please!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, Kiara, you are of course beautiful with your wonderful hair and eyes, but we cannot see your figure nor your inside your head. You certainly don't need reassurance as far as your physical appeal. If you have a personality to match I'd give you my highest rating. I'm not meaning to insult you, this is just an impersonal remark: a beautiful bitch is still a bitch and no one wants to be around her.

Please allow me to suggest in a friendly way that you eat healthily, exercise, slow down on the alcohol, and get plenty of sleep. Take a study course, pick up a hobby, get a new boyfriend, or accomplish something that will inspire you self-confidence. Don't take the blame when things go wrong around you. Work on your self-esteem. You are not the target. One as beautiful as you was not made to suffer.

• Self-esteem is a thing I know I need to work on, but I’m not exactly sure I understand why you are suggesting the other things? I rarely go out, I never drink, I exercise every other day at the university, where I am getting a degree in prelaw. I always try to keep busy doing things that make me happy...

I know I should be smarter and not care what people say, but high school was pretty cruel to me, and my self-confidence issues can probably be traced to that time

• I just threw in the exercise and sleep stuff because that sometimes makes a difference in one's feeling of well-being. Since you are in school with a tight schedule and stuff of course you'll have those little gusts of insecurity.

If I walked into a room your face framed in in that blonde hair would immediately draw my attention, so you must be attracting the dudes somewhere. Your later comment confirms that you are an articulate and intelligent person.

What Guys Said 26

• You're very good looking. I definitely find you attractive and sexy

9/10

• Attractive face. I stay away from numbers (this from a finance guy) for things like this.

Picture has kind of a sultry quality to it.

• Too much makeup or something, your nose, laugh lines, and upper lip area look stiff.

My rating, 6.7

• Haha thankyou for your opinion!! So would your suggestion be to cut down on the makeup?

• You're welcome. You've got it. Try less makeup and maybe relax a bit? Give a smirk, less enthusiastic. It may just be the angle of the photo. Like mine, I have one eye looking more open than the other so I give off a crazy retard vibe. But not enough fucks have been given to take another picture.

• I just realized how critical I've been, but you technically asked for a critique. And I didn't think it was necessary to compliment you when you've got... let's see...22? Thirsty guys buttering you up.
      So there's that.

• 8.5/10 It'd be a 9 if you fixed your eyebrows.

• Eyebrows are kinds throwing me off, but you're a solid 9 :p

• 3 out of 5. the picture is really bright but looking at it overall you have specific things that put you a bit above the average but not much

• Hottie; and cute.

• Easily a 10. You're gorgeous ;)

• 7.5/10 very pretty :) love your grey eyes.

• You are very attractive.

8.5/10

• An 8 I think. Pretty.

• Gigantic forehead and bad smile / 10

• 9. Way too intimidatingly pretty for me

• 10/10, Hot!

• Very attractive 9.0 :D

• High 7... below 8...
    Your attractive yes.

• Asker pls. You know damn well you're beautiful as fuck.

• i'll give you a 7.5 and never touch your hair whilst taking a selfie.

• you have an attractive face. I'd say 8/10

• You're pretty, I think 8/10.

• amazing...

• Definitely a ten or nine and a half

• 3.0. You have a down syndrome type of look but have nice eyes and wacked out eyebrows.

• Only if you rate me.

• Like a 5 or 6

• 6 above average 10 is impossible no one is perfect 9 is super model 6 is fair but you're not my type

What Girls Said 2

• For the last 5 minutes I didn't really know how to respond to your question. I get that you want to be rated, but at the same time I don't want to come off as jealous or condescending.

I'm going to give you a base rating of 5.
    I'll be subtracting and adding to that number.

Blonde +0.5, blue eyes +1, nice teeth +1, clear completion +0.5, makeup +0.5 that brings you to a 8.5. Now lets subtract...

Forehead -1, angles of facial features -0.5, overall feel of face -1. That brings you to a 6.

Additional points for being a white female under age 25... +2.5 if you are a virgin add 1 more point to the total. If you are taller than 5'5" add 0.5 point, but if you are taller than 6' subtract 1 point

RATING: of known physical features you score 8.5. Of course score will vary with impairments

• dis bish turned it into a science.

• i can't up vote you because you've blocked me and there is only one person on GaG that has me blocked. ;-) ergo I know who you are.

• Wow your rating was very technical and very original :P

• I think you're super pretty. You remind me of a young Kim Basinger.