Guys, would you ever date a girl who is bisexual yet much more feminine than most straight women?

Umm... hello (: Umm, I recently came out as bisexual... but mom told me that boys may think its "cool" or "awesome" but that theyd never choose a girl like that for a real relationship... and hearing something like that after falling in love with a boy makes me sad :( I am very very girly and feminine and most of my straight girl friends tell me i am the girliest person they know (both inside and out) o: Will boys ever like me for a real relationship even though i am bi? :( i really truly hope so because i really love him to the point that it hurts sometimes!!^_^ thank you very much!(:

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been around enough bisexual women to realize that they aren't a good idea to date at all.

Most aren't even actually bisexual by think they are because of confusion, usually these girls are in high school. I had one sophomore tell me she was 95% lesbian but identified as bisexual, yet she said she wouldn't ever have sex with a guy or anything. Ummm, hello? That means you're a LESBIAN.

Most also suffer from a lot of painful life situations (a good plenty of bisexual girls I know self harmed) and generally can't keep even a normal friendship intact.

So yeah, not really digging the whole bisexual thing, threesomes be damned.

What Guys Said 7

• Someone will, but at this age they will think it is cool, but not because they think you won't be girly enough, but because it's cool because a lot of guys like girl-on-girl action and some (if not most, but I won't be to unfaithful to men) think that they may get that chance to have a threesome or something of the like with you and another girl.

tl;dr?
    They think it's cool for the wrong reasons, not something like how girly you are.

• I think you can find someone. I guarantee you that there is someone that will love you as you are. Go for the boy, I hope it all works out. Congratulations for coming out!
    And if I may say: God will always love you, no matter your sexuality. I don't mean to push religion, but you will always have love from Him.
    I hope it all works out and you get the guy you want. Just be confident and be yourself!

• I persoanlly have no problem with that I would say i am pretty open minded about that kidna stuff on the bonus a girl you can check other girls out with double win ! :D

But honestly there will be noproblem long as in the relationship works out well and she doesn't go around with other people while we are going out.

• It's all subjective. Some people know how to love others because of who they are instead of what they want them to be.

• Most bis go full gay, unless they really fiend for penis. So i wouldnt.

• I would personally. I just would be as cautious when your around girls just like I'd be cautious if you was around guys.

• Depends on the guy really, personally I wouldn't date a bisexual girl.

What Girls Said 0