Are white girls attracted to black guys in high school?

I really don't know why girls aren't attracted to me. I am a British black teenager in a Canadian high school. I am very well built, probably have a mich better dressing style than most of the guys at my school, I always have a smile on my face and I would not consider myself ugly at all. The only bad thing about me is I am pretty shy, and not outgoing when it comes to girls. But I honestly feel like a waste when I see guys with pimples all over their face and horrible attitudes getting at least 4 girls a month, whereas I have struggled to get 1 my entire life.

I know some people are going to say my problem is im not outgoing, but I have my reasons for that. The last 4 times I tried asking a girl out (about 2-3 years ago) I was rejected. And i can tell you its a sad and unfortunate feeling that I am scared of feeling again.
What am I doing wrong? I have a nice personality, as most things I do are through Christ. Are Canadian girls just not attracted to black guys? Because i'm beginning to think thats probably the case.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• just play up your accent an British side... unless Canadian girls are different somehow we American girls are a sucker for a British accent lol

• I am black too but I am only attracted to white guys and that's mostly because a lot of them are attracted to me. I actually heard that there are a lot of swirls in Canada and don't worry its just high school you will find that girl soon.

• Depends on the girl. I'm not really chrush on any black guys, just not the guys I personally look at, but there are some that are cute.

• They can be.

• just take their hand and put it on your thick black dick and they'll be on you like magnets babe.

• Don't take advice from a troll who only posts opinions on black dicks and nothing else. If you grab their hand and do that you are likely to be arrested for sexual harrasment.

• @Jackblue I'm a white girl that just likes big dick lol nothing wrong with that jack

• Yeah I do't buy that, not from somebody who's account is devoted completely to praising black dick

• Ever try pursuing black girls?

• I'm personally not attracted to black guys. I just don't find them to be suitable.

What Guys Said 5

• From personal experience, yes white girls are attracted to black guys. You just have to realize that people have preference and you just may not be one of them.

I'm a really shy guy myself and not all that out-going, but sometimes you just have to step out of your comfort zone and just talk to them. Maybe she won't talk to you because she thinks that YOU aren't interested in her.

I'm not good when it comes to things like this, but maybe I helped a little. :)

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

this is a video I put up whenever I see a question about race and dating lol

• Which province are you in?

• YES.

I dated the hottest white chick at my high school. White girls are easy work. It's black chicks and Asians that are tough to crack.

• I've personally talked to a white girl and she blatantly said she doesn't find them attractive..