Racial Preference? None At All? Tell me about it?

What's your preference, why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• No preference for me. As long as she is cool and I'm attracted to her it doesn't matter what race she is.

• I see different races as different flavors of pizza. Why should I choose one? I gotta taste them all.

• I only date black women, (not racist just pro black) lol

• Well, while I'm sure that's good for black women isn't that kind of racist? I mean I come from a multiracial background and I was always taught to love others despite their skin color. But to each is own and thanks for your opinion :D

• I don't understand how its racist to only date what you are attracted to, and have preferences of those of a similar cultural and ethnic background as you.

• Okay. Good enough

• I don't have one. Every time i think i have one, I end up reminding myself of all the kinds of girls I've been attracted to over the years, and the spectrum is quite vast. I think white girls can be very very attractive when they put effort in, but I've also found myself attracted to black women, asians, hispanics, and so on. So it all depends

• First, A serious question, what is negrodamus? And I agree completely

• Lol I was joking asker.

• lmao, oh what would we do without the naive? You got me @dev765

• Nah. I grew up in a pretty diverse place. There were lots of hot latinas, blacks, whites, indians, guyanese, bengali, etc etc. It's hard to develop a preference in that type of environment.

• No preference at all ^_^
    when ya get a gift, ya care more for what's inside the box than the box itself ^_^ skin colour etc is just a shell housing who we really are

• Hispanic women. Just because I love their culture, and the way they are raised makes them to be the perfect gfs. Plus I personally think they look the best lmao. If they have the accent, omg!!! Thats just a plus. I'm open to any other race though.

• My best friend is Hispanic and I love her and her culture too. So we have that in common.

• None. As long as the girl has natural and untouched hair, no make-up and no fake body parts. There is no preference after that. Oh wait, maturity is key.

• white girls, as I'm white. looks and culture.

• Latinas, Indians. Just so damn attractive 😍 😘

What Girls Said 4

• Nope. I do not have a racial preference. The bond is so much more important then the looks. My town isn't very diverse and I am in a serious relationship (he's Caucasian). But, it's not important to me. I could easily be attracted to any race if I was single. Lol. What about yourself?

• I like to think I don't have a preference, but I've noticed that I seem to enjoy the company of darker skined guys. Women and our chocolate :P

• Good thing, I have a sister she's the darkest of us all and she is so hung up about her skin color already. She's only 8, I keep telling her beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But try something new, maybe?

• I'd say it personally doesn't matter, as long as they're attractive to me and we get along well it's all good... of course it's generally easier to date your own race, at the very least because of how your family looks upon it (unless you're adopted/have an open family/etc)

• Yay, Go you! But I mean you should live your life without allowing IGNORANCE and might I add INSANITY to hold you back.

• I don't have one specifically, but I guess I do notice I find a lot of Asian men attractive :P seems thats what i typically go for without even realizing it... I dont know hey are cute! aight XD