Is it wrong to date multiple girls?

I love girls and right now dating multiple girls also I don't care if they are single or taken for me just have good time and enjoy the moment is important.
One of the girls I'm dating find it and she became sad because she was thinking that I only date her.
I don't want to break their hearts I just am happy with what I'm doing.
Is it wrong at all? Is it make me a bad person?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not wrong if you are all on the same page about casually dating. If you are trying to hide the fact that you are seeing other girls, then maybe something is wrong, hey? Because if you're hiding it, clearly you would know it's wrong. Personally, I'm seeing a few guys right now - one I'm flat out sleeping with, one I have a keen interest in, and others I'm mostly chatting with/might hook up with. But because we are all very casual about it, and I'm not hiding anything, it's really not an issue. I'm not misleading anyone - and neither should you. Which, it doesn't SEEM like you are yet.

What Girls Said 13

• um i think its wrong... think about it... if you and that girl that found out were the only two people on earth and she said "i love you" would it mean anything to you? Probably not right? cuz its not "true love" but lets say out of everyone on this earth she says "i love you" would it mean sumtin? it should... cuz outta erbody else she chose you she had eyes just for you and nobody else... thats special... i know you wanna live in this moment or whatever cuz life is short and only live once but you gotta remember you only live once dont waste your time and dont be a dunce. becareful about the disicions you take cuz two lefts dont make a right... and also remember you dont really know how much time you have on this earth... if the other girls found out they would prob drop you like a fly... and you're right they can do whatever they want but if they did that to you it would be disloyal... put your shoes in their husband, bs, fiance, etc shoes and think about how they would feel if they found out...

• It's okay to date multiple people but you need to be open with them about the fact that you are not exclusive so they are free to take the situation or leave it as it is. Plenty of girls also want to date more than one guy.

• No it doesn't that's what dating means, going out with multiple partners till you find someone who grabs your attention etc. But the crucial point here is being honest to them. Tell them you are seeing other women. If they get, mad or sad that is one of the consequences. This way you will find out who is like minded and who is not?

• You have to make your intention clear at the beginning to avoid hurting the girls.. if i am agreed to go on date with a guy I would only focus on him.
    Your dating means to go on dates right? Not in relationship.
    But the way you mentioned you only wanted good moments regardless of the person status I find it a selfish act.

• By dating I mean going out have good times and also going to each other place and maybe stay the night. Not a full relationship most about the moment not about future.

• I can understand the girl who felt sad. I wld too. So make ur intention clear, not all girls have promiscuous behaviour

• That's considered cheating! I'm not judging you but women expect you to only have an eye for them or it will make them feel self conscious or think your dating them for all the wrong reasons

• If you are in a relationship yes but if you are just trying to get to know other girls then I see nothing wrong with it

• Can these girls your datig date multiple guys? Would you care? I don't know I think it's wrong moraly speaking.

• I don't care if they have bf/fiance/husband they are allowed to do what they want to do.

• Then yolo heartbreaker

• Umm... YES!

• Why?

• Because you USED all of those girls! You treat them as objects to be collected as opposed to the people that they are! "One of the girls I'm dating find it and she became sad because she was thinking that I only date her." YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIG!

• Yes, it is wrong because most people date exclusively one person, and expect you to do the same. Unless all the girls know that you are dating multiple girls, you shouldn't do it at all.

• But if they know they leave I don't want to miss them.

• You still owe it to those girls to tell them the truth, you can't just toy with people like this.

• If you aren't upfront with these girls then yes.

• No, life is short.

• If you aren't telling them you're dating others, yes. That's cheating. It is possible to have a poly-amorous relationship, but you have to make sure everyone is okay with the situation.

• I can't tell them they would leave me if they find the truth.

• You need to tell them. They have a right to know the truth.

• I wouldn't say you're a horrible person I just think you need to tell these girls the truth. Will it break some of their hearts? Yes, probably. That's why most people only date one person at a time. Just tell them the truth and if one of them still wants to date you just talk to her and set boundaries. Figure out if the two if you are going to continue an open relationship and see other people or be exclusive.

• Then I'm sure non of them stay with me or if she stays she makes me to break with others.

• I'm not dare enough to tell them.

• Well then you're a horrible person. Only an awful person would decieve multiple women for their own gain.

What Guys Said 8

• It is wrong and incredibly heart-wrenching to do so behind another's back. If these girls know about it and are okay with it, no issue. When you don't tell somebody, they think they mean something important to you that nobody else does. When she learns that you treat other girls in this same special way, she no longer feels as happy and important as before. If you plan to do this, keep it up, but make sure they ALL know. To play with one's feelings like some kind of toy is probably the closest to real evil you can get in this world.

• Its impossible to let them know what would they act if they find ?

• They need to know before-hand. If you keep them in the dark too long, it will only make them that much more hurt to hear they are only one of 2 to 2+ girls you are seeing.

• No it is not wrong as long as they know that you and they are not exclusive. That they know that they are not the only females that you may be dating and/or sleeping with, and yes that includes FWB.

I wish you the best of luck, one is all that I can handle or want at the moment.

Only makes you a bad person if you are misleading them or lying to them, yes omission is a lie ~ its deceitful.

Honesty also is the best policy all the way around.

• They don't know because if I tell them then maybe they leave.

• Maybe they will stay. Maybe they will all want to have sex at one with you and also for you. Maybe I will wake up after winning 500 Million in the lottery. Maybe my penis will grow 18" before I wake up.

Don't NOT live life because of a maybe.

Be a real man. Be honest and upfront in all your dealings. Personal, Professional, Sexual. Trust me, lie to someone and they find out, they are either pulling out their "Crazy Card" or are going to walk away. The lies make it worse and for some a deal breaker.

• During the courting phase? Sure, no problem there. Gotta keep your options open.

During an actual relationship? Absolutely not.

• I don't know if there is any relationship or not.

• Well that's a problem.

I'm talking about YOU though, if you're in a commuter relationship, you shouldn't be even laying hands upon another girl.

• I have one actual girlfriend who is important for me.

• When I am interested with someone, I will just focus on her. I can't just date multiple girls at once, it will make me look dishonest as a person. I know most guys will think of me stupid, and will say I waste my time. I am too nice of a guy irl.

With that being said, I can be an asshole too. So dont underestimate me..

• You can do it too bro you just need to learn. Focusing on only one girl will ruin your life especially when you are young when you get married then you have enough time to focus on your wife and family even its hard for married men.

• It is ultimately your choice. I think you are being selfish, but you have to decide what is important to you. Personally girl's feelings are more important to me than my own pleasure.

• For sure their feelings are important for me I want to be happy together and don't want to break their hearts.

• Their feelings are important for me but not more than my feelings.

• Well there was some honesty. Now it is up to you to make a decision.

• No, if they're ok with it it's fine, just be honest with eachother.

• They are OK because they don't know about it.

• Then how are they ok with it?

• If some dude was fucking your girlfriend, and jizzing in her mouth before you guys met and kissed each other, but you didn't know about it, would that make you ok with it?

• As long as its consensual...

• No its not wrong. Guys who are in high demand that can get multiple dates shouldn't feel guilty or apologize for it. Its not your fault that women go gaga over looks, money and status. Women only are attracted to a minority of the world's men so there's guys who will be able to have a wide range of options while most guys won't have none at all.