Guys help me out real quick?

Quick questions guys! Would you leave you're girlfriend of 4 years, but have now been long distance for 2, haven't seen eachother in over a year and barely even talk for a girl you met who lives closer to you and you've fallen Inlove with her?

What Guys Said 1

• I have been in a long distance relationship for almost 3 years. We get about 4 month ( not at a time, broken up randomly) a year to see each other. The distance has been incredibly hard for me. We started out being from Colorado to California, and now it's Florida to California, about as far as it can get. Honestly it has been the biggest challenge in my life, and it has been incredibly hard. But the truth is that I love her, with my entire heart, and while I won't lie I have considered breaking up with her just to ease the pain, I would never do it, because I love her. We get to text a lot, but that doesn't really make much of a difference, I'm sure you've noticed. So it's hard for me to say, but if you truly love someone, distance, while it may be the worst pain you've ever felt, you get through it and never give up. True love never gives up. So my answer is no, I love her, and still have 2 years more to go, but I know we'll make it, because what we have is real.

What Girls Said 0