When is it ok to tell him?

I've started seeing this guy and he LOVES beer, I can't drink beer because I was sexually assaulted while I was drunk on beer and it causes flashbacks now... I feel like he deserves to know, but when do I tell him? should I even tell him?

• Tell him soon
  • Wait till things get serious
  • Don't tell him unless you absolutly have to
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you have to tell him the whole story, especially if it brings up bad memories for you. Just tell him you don't drink, I don't believe you owe him an explanation. I don't drink at all and have been with females who drink and I just tell them its ok if you drink but I don't drink. Don't think I have to tell them all the reasons why.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Okay no need to drop the sexual assault bomb on him right away just drink something else a lot of girls don't drink beer n prefer mixed drinks its not a big deal