Has anyone ever settled for less than they deserved?

Sadly I know plenty of terrific individuals who don't believe they deserve love and that this is the 'best they could ever get'. I would like to know your situation and whether you think you've found the love you deserve, or simply making do.

Most Helpful Guy

• love is not found, it is earned. love is something that come and goes without you knowing it, people tend t friend-zone those that love them and crush-zone those that dont love them, people dont know what real love is anymore, this isn't a lie, people get hurt, people get sick but no one cares. people now have been spoiled , none of them gives a damn about other peoples feelings, but those that love can find love if they worked hard enough. i used to be one of them, didn't think i deserve love at all, i nearly commit suicide but somehow a girl helped me go through it and shaped my life a little, even the smallest change in your life can shape you. now she's my gf but is soon leaving me because she has done her job on helping me fix my life. leting her go might be hard but at least i found love. ' tis better to have loved and to have lost than to have never loved at all' ... i guess im off topic but heck XD hahahaha GLHF

What Guys Said 3

• No one ever settled for less then they deserve because you only deserve what you dare to reach for...

At least in theory. I'm sure there are some parents and the like out in the world who have settled for less then perfect circumstances to offer others something they alone could not.

• I stopped 6 years ago , love can't be found , only love can find you.
    I'm not lonely enough that I'll die without someone to love or someone to love me lol

• yes but then i decided not to settle and dumped her

What Girls Said 0