Should I tell him? please help me

i was raped so I started to date women I always felt attracted to them.i never was with a guy sexually but my rapist.and I want to have sex with him but with no strings attached .we are both leaving for collage so there's no point in wanting anything more.so should I tell him my story .or will he run to much emotional baggage?please help me out here I really don't know what to do?

were not in a relationship .we've been talking for about 4 months he really cool smart and chill .i like him but I'm not ready to be in a relationship anyone right not

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should tell the other guy what happen 2 u. I was molested when I was 12. N I'm 18 now, and I have a lot of trust issues with guys. But I'm not a lesbian. But you should definatley tell him. So he will know where you are coming 4rom.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• so you have like a boyfriend now or what is he to you?

i would wait till you two have a strong connection. then the chances of him running would be a lot less. if you ever get in a fight or something I wouldn't bring that up all the time. that will deffinatly make him leave if you bring it up all the time and use it against him