Is it okay to like two guys?

I like two guys but don't know who is the right one for me! One guys is super smart and plays soccer (but he is pretty shy) He might not be the sharpest looking guy but I find those qualities and others attractive! Now the other guy also plays soccer but isn't the smartest but he is really really cute but he keeps flirting with my best friend right in front of me. I don't know if he is trying to make me jealous or he is just not interested

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's perfectly fine to like two guys. However, at some point they'll notice that you do, so it's not really that fair to drag this on for long.

Seems like the second guy isn't that interested, best not to assume that he's trying to make you jealous.

What Guys Said 5

• perfectly normal

• It's not okay to like two guys!

I'm kidding it's fine. The one who keeps flirting with your friend might try to make you jealous but honestly I think most men are direct. They may talk and be friends with your friends, but they will try to pursue you and flirt with you rather than your friends.

• It's okay, but you'll have to choose only one of them. :)

• Just do what most girls do nowadays and sleep with them both. Make sure to find another guy to throw in there too, for good measure.

• It is called Ek phool aur do bloody phool

What Girls Said 0