Would you date someone that treated you this way?

I dated this girl and she broke up with me a couple days ago. I still want her back which is weird but I also think it may be for the best, I put a list of things she has said to me, would you date a person who said this stuff to you. I mean I know some of the stuff is bad but I do like her, she's not like this all the time and I am just wondering if this stuff is forgivable or is it a lost cause. Help me out

Calls me a liar constantly ( I’m not)
says i can’t go out of my comfort zone
says i “over think” things
thinks I’m spoiled
calls me a baby
says I’m weird
says she doesn’t care what I think
finally when we broke up she looked at me and said, I’m not saying ill never date you, maybe in like 10 years or so.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her why she thinks the things she does about you, If she calls you a liar ask her to justify her opinion of you. Sometimes females expect their bf to know what they are thinking and feeling without having to say it themselves. Obviously you can't unless she tells you. You both probably need to communicate better. She seems to have some issues with the relationship and not explaining them to you, so you need to talk things through with her. If someone says negative things to you like this, you have to always ask them to justify it with an explanation, this way you will be able to defend yourself , by giving evidence this is not the case. You have not describes the situation in which she tells you all of this. For example prior to her telling you that you are a baby or spoiled, what were you talking about or what was the situation you were both in, so it is quite hard to give a judgement of whether if it is forgivable or not. We all say things we shouldn't in a relationship , so you have to determine why they said what they did, this is effective communication. Unless you don't have that, a relationship will not work

What Girls Said 6

• she's bluntly saying there's no chemistry and she feels you are too immature for her... that will never work, move on.

• 0|0
  • No , I would've went and found someone else who knows how to actually treat someone.
    * You Can Find Someone Better !:)

• I'm sorry... that's not very nice!

• No. Quite frankly that is not a healthy relationship at all. I refuse to be treated with less respect and love than I deserve, but to each their own.

• Find someone nice. this girl is not that, and she is the immature one.

What Guys Said 0