What does it really mean when someone says "it is moving too fast"?

Have you ever been in a dating stage where everything was going well. Then later he or she says it is moving too fast? What was your experience? What did he or she mean by that?

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience, things really were moving fast. As in there was so much focus on each other day after day that it was getting too much.

There are also other cases where this is unfortunately used as an easy way out of the dating relationship chosen over directly saying so.

• So how did you manage it by taking it slow? Did you decide to take things slow? We went from spending a whole weekend together to barely seeing eachother but we communicate often. He is going through some things right now. I'm missing him now. I opened up and told him. I think he is also scared. I feel like I have to be the one to let him know that I'm going to be there for him.

• Unfortunately, the second case I mentioned was what was going on.

Communication is important, so that's good. As long as you both are open and honest with each other about things, then it should be okay. Eventually though, there has to be some sort of real interaction, otherwise there's not much "dating" happening.

• Yea. I have been letting him know that I'm thinking of him. There is more to it. It was moving fast but at the same time he's dealing with some things in life. He is scared but don't want to admit it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0