Girls with short hair?

I am thinking about cutting my hair. Is this a length/style men will see as feminine? I am very petite and have similar style.
media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...dce6b7fa249a.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel that your overall personality and style will come across as 'feminine' more than just from your hair.

So if you like it, rock that short hair!

What Guys Said 5

• Well, you still have a female figure, I imagine. >_> I mean, the array of hairstyles, pretty much anything is acceptable, per se. But, at first glance, some guys may think 'lesbian', so they might not go for it. Personally, I love short hair on women.

• Dont do it I love long hair and can't stand short hair. I think of it as being Butch with short hair

• Uh yeah, the style is fine but it also could be coupled with the fact that, that girl is gorgeous.

• Oh my god girls never ever please cut your long beautiful feminine hair into short lesbian guyish hair. Really it'll feel so gay holding your hands or having sex with you.

• Do it if you want to date girls...

• A lot of guys will find it attractive. I'm not one of them. I personally find longer hair more feminine and attractive, but that's just me. You should do what makes you comfortable and happy.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's super adorable. I'd love to be able to cut my hair that short but I wouldn't be able to pull it off. Lol

• I know you probably want male opinions, but I think that hair cut is super cute! Some guys may not be into it because they believe a woman should have long flowing hair, but think about it this way: if you cut your hair short then you'll most likely attract genuine guys who aren't interested in superficial things like hair length.

Go for it!